Forster Ranch Master Association 1

In the event of a life-threatening emergency, contact the local authorities or dial 911.

In the evening of an emergency that might cause common area damage, please dial the After Hours Emergency Number: 949-855-1564. This is a 24-hour answering service.

Management Company:
Seabreeze Management Company, Inc.
Kathryn Hinton (
39 Argonaut, Ste 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Phone: 949-672-9041
Fx: 949-672-9141


Important Association Information

President: Wayne Schramm (

Insurance: Timothy Cline Ins.
Phone 800-966-9566
Fax 310-260-2905

Landscape & Pest Control:Bemus
Phone (888) 557-7910
Fax (888) 557-7911
Ed Arriola
Laura DeFord

Web-Site Administrator: Frank Thompson (

Monthly Board Meeting:
1st Tuesday of the Month/ Varies
Palisades United Methodist Church
27002 Camino De Estrella
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624

Number of Single Family Homes: 1,196

Gate: None

Public Streets


Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where do I get an architectural application?
The application and guidelines are available on the website at

2. How do I appeal a denial of my architectural application?
Should the Architectural Committee disapprove plans and specifications submitted, the person submitting such plans and specifications may appeal in writing to the Board of Directors. The Board must receive the written appeal no more than 30 days following the decision of the Architectural Committee. On a reconsideration, the Homeowner will need to present facts or factors that were not known to the Board at the time it made its initial decision. Within 45 days following receipt of the request for appeal, the Board shall render its decision.

3. What is the time frame for completion of improvements on a property?
You have six months from the time your architectural application is approved to complete your improvements. If improvements are not completed within six months, a request for a six month extension of the approval can be submitted and must be received at least 30 days prior to the expiration date to be considered. A letter of justification requesting the extension should be sent.

4. What do I do if there is a problem with the Association’s irrigation on the common area maintenance easement?
Call Seabreeze Management at 949-855-1800, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After hours and on weekends, there is an emergency on call service that will contact your landscape maintenance company to facilitate the repair.

5. What constitutes an irrigation emergency?
If water has been running for at least 30 minutes or longer, it means that there could be a main line break or a valve is malfunctioning. Please do not wait until after hours (4:30 p.m.) to call if this occurs during the week. If the water is not running for any length of time, please call our office during regular working hours.

6. How do I request maintenance on the common area?
There is a regularly designated schedule of maintenance to be completed by the landscape company on a monthly basis. Maintenance is done on a rotation basis, i.e., acacia trimmed one month, trees trimmed one month, weed removal one month, etc. However, if you notice that the maintenance has not been facilitated, please call Seabreaze Management.

7. How do I get special consideration from the Association on a landscape maintenance issue?
Put your request in written communication, which will be included in the Landscape Packet for review. The Committee will actually come to view your issue and make a decision, which will be communicated, to you in writing.

8. What do I do if I receive a violation that I do not agree is appropriate?
Contact the management company, in writing, within ten (10) days after the date of the violation notice to confirm with the Board that the member wishes to appear at a hearing. Scheduling of the hearing will occur as provided in applicable provisions of California law. At the hearing bring all documentation, photos, witnesses, and any other information which may substantiate the member’s case. Should the member fail to appear at the hearing or fail to make arrangements for a convenient meeting date, the member will be subject to continuing enforcement

9. What if I have an issue with a neighbor? What can be done?
If your neighbor is in violation of any rules, regulations, or the CC & R’s, contact the Association through Seabreeze Management in writing. Seabreeze Management will then send the offending neighbor a violation notice with a request for compliance.